Wear what you need.™
If you can't access your bag you lose a big chunk of your EDC.
The answer is all day carry (ADC):
- Wear maximum gear comfortably, with minimum bulk and visibility.
- Create extra capacity for backups of vital items: One is none, two is one.
- Move rigs simply between clothing items, storage or luggage.
- Secure everything against theft or accidental loss.
- Locate and deploy items quickly when needed.
Our solution is a Flexible Carry System:
- Attach items flexibly, allowing them to self-adjust by bending and moving as you do.
- Include detachment points for rigs, clusters and individual items.
- Distribute items evenly among multiple rigs and clothing to de-bulk.
Our system doesn't need any fancy equipment. We've analyzed and combined existing belt, pouch, keychain and clothing systems.
All NRTFM books come with Triple Jump Indexing. Three steps from the Table of Contents and you are on the topic you need. This is done with clicks/taps in the eBooks and with page numbers in the printed versions. Our books also have Live Links to additional information on Wikipedia and other sites, plus rapid shopping from web-connected devices. Even our paperbacks have the links collected on a single page of our website and clearly marked in the text.